NAGS Booking Terms & Conditions
- Payment in full must be received prior to the event.
- Payment can be made by Debit or Credit Card (via Stripe)
Online Booking System
- All bookings are done through the Online Booking System
- Confirmation of your booking is sent immediately to the email address supplied in your booking details. If you have not received this, please check your spam/junk email folders. If you still have not received the confirmation email, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-send this to you.
- Please check you have received confirmation for the event you wanted to book and that the details of the booking are correct. Please be aware that you may receive more than one confirmation if you have booked components of the event under separate bookings/invoices.
Pre-event Information & Final Reminder
- Any pre-event information will be sent to you by email approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the event of cancellation of any component of the event by NAGS a refund will be made for this component and NAGS will not be responsible for any costs, consequential or inconsequential costs to the attendee as a result of this.
- If the attendee(s) cancels their booking before 10th April a refund will be given minus an administrative fee of £25. If the attendee(s) cancels after 10th April (for any reason) no refund will be given and any changes to this will be at the discretion of NAGS.
- NAGS reserves the right to alter certain details of the event if operationally necessary, this can include but is not limited to the location of any component or hotel for evening accommodation. Any changes will be communicated to attendees as early as possible.