NAGS Booking Terms & Conditions
- Payment in full must be received prior to the event.
- Payment can be made by Debit or Credit Card (via Stripe)
Online Booking System
- All bookings are done through the Online Booking System
- Confirmation of your booking is sent immediately to the email address supplied in your booking details. If you have not received this, please check your spam/junk email folders. If you still have not received the confirmation email, please email: email@example.com and we will re-send this to you.
- Please check you have received confirmation for the event you wanted to book and that the details of the booking are correct. Please be aware that you may receive more than one confirmation if you have booked components of the event under separate bookings/invoices.
Pre-event Information & Final Reminder
- Any pre-event information and etickets will be sent to you by email approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the event of racing being abandoned before the first race has been run, NO refunds will be made on the day and refunds will be made to you for the racing component of your booking by NAGS as soon as the refund has been made to NAGS by the racecourse. If the racing is cancelled before the first race then the booking will remain for other components of the event (BBQ and accommodation) and no refunds will be made for the additional components unless NAGS decide to cancel the entire event.
- In the event of cancellation of the racing before the first race NAGS will not be responsible for any costs, consequential or inconsequential, incurred by the person booking, this includes and is not limited to travel and accommodation costs.
- In the event of cancellation of any component of the event by NAGS (racing, hotel booking or evening BBQ) a refund will be made for this component and NAGS will not be responsible for any costs, consequential or inconsequential costs to the attendee as a result of this.
- If the attendee(s) cancels their booking more than 6 weeks before then a full refund will be given minus an administrative fee of £25. If the attendee(s) cancels less than 6 weeks before the event (for any reason) then no refund will be given and any changes to this will be at the discretion of NAGS.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to changes in the COVID restrictions either nationally or locally to the event then NAGS will endeavour to rearrange the event to a later date and all bookings will be rolled forward to that rearranged event. If this is not possible within 6 months of the original date then a full refund will be given.
- NAGS reserves the right to alter certain details of the event if operationally necessary, this can include but is not limited to the location of evening BBQ and hotel for evening accommodation. Any changes will be communicated to attendees as early as possible.